At eXXite, we design our bikes to last for years and become collectible items. However, being a complex product, they may require maintenance and warranties are expected.
The eXXite warranty is granted solely to the original owner of the bicycle and is not transferable to subsequent owners. For any warranty request to be admitted, the bicycle must be taken to a Rayvolt/eXXite Authorized Dealer in the same country where the bicycle was purchased.
The bicycle must be reasonably clean, intact, and accompanied by the original dated proof of sale (keep the receipt in a safe place). The eXXite warranty is void if the bicycle is subject to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper assembly, lack of proper maintenance, alteration, modification, installation of incompatible parts, corrosion, accidents, or other abnormal jobs.
Each claim should have all proof of defect through photos or videos showing the serial number and the defect of the bike.
This limited warranty is void if the bicycle is used in a rental or shared bicycle program.
If the eXXite product is purchased in an official Rayvolt/eXXite distributor shop, the warranty claim must be handled directly by them. Please contact your store first.
If the eXXite product is purchased on this website, please fill out this form to request a warranty claim.
How long does the coverage last?
- Three years warranty for the bicycle frame, covering defects in material and workmanship of the frame, the fork, and the original components of each new eXXite. During the 3rd year of warranty, all claims should justify the origin of the issue as a workmanship cause.
- Three years warranty for the motor and electrical components, covering parts such as the motor, the wiring, and the controller of your eXXite. During the 3rd year of warranty, all claims should justify the origin of the issue as a workmanship cause.
- Three years warranty for the battery. eXXite recommends storing the batteries in a place with a temperature between 15 and 25 degrees Celsius and always charging the battery before storage and every two months minimum. The capacity loss of the battery is not covered under warranty, and the maximum capacity loss after two years should not exceed 30%. During the 3rd year of warranty, all claims should justify the origin of the issue as a workmanship cause.
- Three-year warranty for parts and components, covering consumables such as brake pads, tires, and inner tubes only if a clear manufacturing problem is shown. To make the warranty easier to handle, eXXite used generic bike components that can be easily replaced from any bike shop. During the 3rd year of warranty, all claims should justify the origin of the issue as a workmanship cause.
What does this warranty not cover?
The eXXite warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear in parts such as covers, chains, plates, brakes, cables, and pinions when there are no assembly or material defects.
- Bikes whose maintenance or repair is performed by people who are not authorized Rayvolt/eXXite distributors or improper maintenance.
- Modifications to the original state.
- The installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally designed for or compatible with the bicycle sold.
- Labor costs for replacement or exchange.
- Damage or defects due to accidents, misuse, abuse, or neglect.